Nutrition education is available for all residents of Brock Township and surrounding areas through our Registered Dietitian. All Brock CHC services are free.
A Registered Dietitian may be able to help you with:
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Advice on food, nutrition, healthy eating choices and being more active
- Planning nutritious meals and snacks for your busy lifestyle
- Eating well on a budget
- Managing or preventing chronic conditions like obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis and certain cancers
- Getting the right amount of calcium, iron, vitamin D , folate and other vitamins and minerals
Additional benefits of a Registered Dietitian:
- Assess your current eating habits and provide recommendations towards better health
- Work with you to create personal nutrition goals for your overall health and vitality
- Help monitor your progress and adjust goals as your life and needs change
- Discuss any issues or concerns you may have related to food and nutrition
- Provide you with ongoing support to manage any nutrition-related conditions
- Plan and deliver group nutrition education programs
Location / Hours of Operation
64 Cameron Street E.
Cannington, Ontario L0E 1E0
Telephone: 705-432-3322, #1
Hours: Monday to Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.